Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Led Zeppelin - Over the Hill and Far Away

Over The Hill and Far Away Lyric


Hey lady, you've got the love I need Maybe,
more than enough. Oh Darling Darling Darling,
walk a while with me Oh you've got
so much... So much... So much...
Many times I've loved , And many times been bitten
Many times I've gazed along the open road
Many times I've lied. Many times I've listened
Many times I've wondered how much there is to know
Many dreams come true and some have silver linings
I live for my dream and a pocketful of gold
Mellow is the man who knows what he's been missing
Many many men can't see the open road
Many is a word that only leaves you guessing
Guessing 'bout a thing you really ought to know,
ooh! You really ought to know...
I really ought to know...

Song Title : "This evolved from the Yardbirds song 'White Summer,' an acoustic solo by Jimmy Page. Many of the same riffs and chords are in it. After The Yardbirds broke up, Led Zeppelin continued to play 'White Summer' live."

"Page and Plant started writing this in 1970 at Bron-yr-Aur, the cottage in Wales they went to after a grueling US tour. It had no electricity or running water. "

No comments: