Monday, June 30, 2008

Bob Marley - Stir It Up

Great Bob Marley 1973

Stir It Up Lyric


Stir it up little darlin, stir it up. come on, baby
Come on and stir it up little darlin, stir it up o-oh!

Its been a long, long time, yeah!
stir it, stir it, stir it together
Since I got you on my mind. oh-oh!
Now you are here stir it, stir it, stir it together,
I said, Its so clear Theres so much we could do, baby,
ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh Just me and you

Come on and stir it up, little darlin!
Stir it up come on, baby! Come on and stir it up, yeah!
Little darlin, stir it up! o-oh!

I'll push the wood stir it, stir it, stir it together,
Then I blaze ya fire
Then I'll satisfy your hearts desire ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Said, I stir it every stir it, stir it, stir it together,
Every minute All you got to do, baby, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Is keep it in, eh!

stir it up oh, little darlin, Stir it up, baby!
Come on and stir it up, oh-oh-oh!
Little darlin, stir it up! wo-oh! mm, now, now.

Quench me when I'm thirsty Come on and cool me down,
baby, when I'm hot ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh
Your recipe is, darlin is so tasty,
When you show and stir your pot ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh

So: stir it up, oh!
Little darlin, stir it up; wo, now!
Come on and stir it up, oh-ah!
Little darlin, stir it up!

Oh, little darlin, stir it up. come on, babe!
Come on and stir it up, wo-o-a!
Little darlin, stir it up! stick with me, baby!
Come on, come on and stir it up, oh-oh!
Little darlin, stir it up

No comments: